Starting out on a vegan lifestyle afresh can be a challenge as it would require transformation of your cooking habits. However a gradual transition by incorporating easy vegan recipes can make the vegan journey quite a breeze. There is also a common misconception that vegans have problems incorporating protein into their diets. Here are some examples of some recipes that you can eat as a vegan that are high in protein and easy to make. Also are included here some examples of food items for each meal of the day for you to get a good idea of how to properly incorporate high protein foods in your vegan menu.
- 3 medium crisp apples, cored and diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 large celery stalks. diced
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup commercially prepared tofu mayonnaise
- Pinch of nutmeg mixed baby greens (mesclun), as desired
- Combine the apples and lemon juice in a mixing bowl and toss together.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the greens, and toss well.
- Line 4 salad plates or shallow bowls with greens.
- Divide the salad over them and serve at once.
We would love to publish your easy vegan recipes here, just send it in the comment box below.