If there was an oil you could use for your daily cooking needs that helped protect you from heart disease, cancer, and other degenerative conditions, improved your digestion, strengthened your immune system protected you from infectious illnesses, and helped you lose excess weight, would you be interested?
What coconut oil will not do?
1) Does not increase blood cholesterol level
2) Does not promote platelet stickiness or blood clot formation
3) Does not contribute atherosclerosis or heart disease
4) Does not contribute to weight problems
What coconut oil will do:
1) Reduces risk of atherosclerosis or heart disease
2) Reduces risk of cancel and other degenerative conditions
3) Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections
4) Supports immune system function
5) Helps control diabetes
6) Provides an immediate source of energy
7) Supports healthy metabolic function
8) Improves digestion and nutrients necessary for good health
9) Supplies fewer calories than other fats
10) Promotes weight loss
11) Helps prevent osteoporosis
12) Has a mild delicate flavour, is highly resistant to spolage (long shelf life) Is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking)
13) Helps keep skin soft and smooth
14) Helps prevent premature ageing and wrinkling of the skin
15) Helps prevent against skin cancer and other blemishes
16) Functions as a protective anti-oxidant. If you’re not using coconut oil for your daily cooking and body care, you’re missing out on one of nature’s most amazing health foods.
Additionally, coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps in healthy growth of hair providing them a shiny complexion. Regular massage of the head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. Coconut oil is extensively used in the Indian sub-continent for hair care. Most of the people in these countries apply coconut oil on their hair daily after bath. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It is therefore used as hair care oil and used in manufacturing various conditioners, and dandruff relief creams. Coconut oil is normally applied topically for hair care and is safe solution for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles, and sagging of skin which normally become prominent with age. It also helps in treating various skin problems including psoriasis, dermatitis,eczema and other skin infections.
As unbelievable as it sounds, the oil in coconuts has been found to aid the body in destroying dozens of harmful viruses including herpes, hepatitis C and HIV.